We just got word that Long Bridge Aquatics Center will be opening to the public on Monday, August 23rd and Masters practices will begin on Tuesday, September 7th.
Our practice schedule starting 9/7 will be:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8-9pm
Sunday from 9-10:30am (this will ultimately be a 50 meter long course practice!)
Here’s what you need to do in order to swim with Arlington Masters at Long Bridge:
Register with USMS for 2021
- If you previously registered with ARMS or forwarded a copy of your 2021 USMS membership you are on our roster. If you would like to confirm you are on our roster feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will continue to automatically update our roster with anyone who registers with ARMS for the remainder of the year.
- If you are registered with another USMS team for 2021 and want to swim with ARMS you need to email a copy of your current 2021 USMS registration to email@example.com so we can add you to our roster.
- An ARMS volunteer will check you in for Masters practice and you must be on our roster to swim with us.
Purchase a Long Bridge Membership
- Go here to purchase a membership. There are a variety of pool membership options – annual, punch passes, drop-in, etc. This membership is only for Long Bridge and will not be valid at any of the APS pools (Washington-Liberty, Yorktown or Wakefield).
- A Long Bridge staff member will check you in for access to the pool.
Purchase an ARMS membership
- We are waiving this fee for the remainder of 2021.
- We will have an online registration system in place when USMS 2022 registration begins later this year. Stay tuned for more!
A few other notes:
We are still looking for a coach! If anyone you know is interested please have them reach out to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those swimmers who have inquired about refunds, the County appreciates your patience and expects to have an official message about refunds by Friday, August 27th.