- No practice next Monday October 8th in observance of Columbus Day.
- Sign up for the Sprint Classic at GMU on Sunday October 28th. The deadline to register is October 22nd.
- No practice Monday November 12th in observance of Veterans Day.
- We are looking for a coach on Sundays. If you are interested or know anyone, please email us! This is a paid position.
- The current coaching schedule is as follows: Sundays- Vacant, Mondays- Allison Miller, Tuesdays- Dan Summers, Wednesdays- Ana Duarte, Thursdays- Dan Summers
- Mark your calendars for the annual holiday party on Saturday December 1st in the evening. More details to follow!
When: June 30th 4-7 pm
Where: 6060 9th Street N, Arlington VA 22205-1428
Bring a dish:
Lanes 1-2: Dessert
Lanes 3-4: Appetizer
Lanes 5-6: Side Dish
*Meat and drinks will be provided
We look forward to seeing everyone outside the pool for some BBQ, Food, and good times with Swimming Friends!! Thank you to Jayme and Steve for hosting us again!
Please RSVP through the Facebook Event.
In picture form!
The pools are closed today for the snow. Stay warm and practice should be on for tomorrow!
ARMS dominated the meet!
- Coach Dan will be out of town the next two weeks. The front desk volunteer will be writing workouts in his absence (written by Dan). Let the volunteer know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your patience!
- The pool will be closed next Tuesday, January 30th, so we will not hold practice then.
- The pool will be closed Monday February 19th in observance of Columbus Day. In lieu of practice, we will hold happy hour at Spirits of 76 in Arlington from 6:30-8pm.
- We are still looking for a front desk volunteer every other Sunday. You’ll get a free swim each time you work the desk! It’s an easy commitment. Email us if interested!