As promised, we are following up with more details on the return to the pool. Below is the most recent information we have from the county.
Beginning on Monday, July 13th, we will have will have 4 lanes reserved on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (3 swimmers/lane) with check-in at 8pm and swim from 8:15-9pm. On Sundays we will have 4 lanes reserved (3 swimmers/lane) with check-in at 6pm and swim from 6:15-7:15pm.
Since we can only have 12 swimmers per night, we will split the days of the week by lane: Monday and Wednesday are reserved for lanes 1, 2 and 3 swimmers. Tuesday and Thursday are reserved for lanes 4, 5 and 6 swimmers. Sundays are open. If this doesn’t work for you, you are welcome to sign up on any night if there is space, but please be considerate of the intervals.
A few notes on practices:
- We will not have a coach on deck, but we are putting together workouts that we will email to everyone on a weekly basis.
- A roster has been provided to the county and only the names on the roster will be able to reserve a lane during our designated times.
- You will have to reserve your spot here. Reservations open at 8am the day prior to practice. If you find that you are repeatedly unable to find an open lane slot, let us know.
- When you book, you will need to pay their fee online. It is $6.30/swim for residents, $8.40/swim for non-residents, $4.10/swim for 60+ residents, and $8.40/swim for 60+ non-residents. This is instead of our punch passes for now.
- Swimmers must arrive 15 minutes before practice to allow for check-in. Swimmers will enter the facility through the main entrance and proceed to the designated area to complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature check.
- Masks are required to enter the facility and must remain on while on the deck.
- You cannot use shared pool equipment. We will avoid writing practices that require kick boards or pull buoys, but if you want to use one make sure you bring your own.
- You cannot exit through the locker rooms, so you are required to bring your bag on deck.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are following the county’s guidance and rules, including pricing, so we will pass on any concerns or questions that we cannot answer.
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Thank you so much for your patience with everything! The plan is subject to change depending on how things progress, but we will keep you posted if anything changes.