Interested in joining Arlington Masters? Come check us out. Your first swim is free and you will be asked to sign a waiver at the front desk. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the form and talk to our front desk representative. If you decide to join the team after your first swim, you are required to sign up with US Masters online and purchase a Masters punch pass from Arlington Parks and Recreation. Please see below for more detailed information. Starting November 1, 2015, new members will need to complete a swimming assessment, which consists of the ability to swim 100 yards freestyle in under two minutes.
1) US Masters 2019 registration (Online)– Mandatory
- The yearly fee is $65. This includes the USMS fee ($45), the Potomac Valley fee ($5), and our club dues ($15). You can conveniently pay for everything at once this year.
- Membership is valid until 12/31/2019.
- Print out, or show registration card on your phone at the front desk.
- Single swim- $12; 6 swims- $40-resident or $55-non-resident; 12 swims- $70-resident or $115-non resident; 36 swims-$180- resident, and coming soon for non residents.
- Select the “Sports” menu, then select “Masters Swim Pass.”
- Please print the receipt or have the receipt available on your phone, bring to practice and exchange for a pass.
- Note- the Arlington County pool passes are DIFFERENT from Masters punch cards. You must have a MASTERS SWIM PASS to practice with us.
- Sign up to keep informed on the latest happenings.
4) If you are a USMS member registered with another team other than Arlington Masters (ARMS), then you will need to pay an annual fee of $15 in order to attend our social events. Checks can be made payable to Arlington Masters Swim team or paypal payments can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.