Interested in joining Arlington Masters? Come check us out. Your first swim fee is the cost Arlington County charges for a one time swim pass ($7 for residents and $10 for non residents). This pass will need to be purchased ahead of time through the county. You will be asked to sign a waiver at the front desk. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the form and talk to our front desk representative. If you decide to join the team after your first swim, you are required to sign up with US Masters online and purchase a Masters punch pass from Arlington Parks and Recreation. Please see below for more detailed information. New members will need to complete a swimming assessment, which consists of the ability to swim 100 yards freestyle in under two minutes.
1) US Masters 2021 registration (Online)– Mandatory
- The yearly fee is $75. This includes the USMS fee ($45), the Potomac Valley fee ($15), and our club dues ($15). You can conveniently pay for everything at once this year.
- Membership is valid until 12/31/2021.
- Print out, or show registration card on your phone at the front desk.
- Single swim- $7- resident and $10- non resident; 6 swims- $40-resident or $55-non-resident; 12 swims- $70-resident or $115-non resident; 36 swims-$180- resident, and N/A for non-residents.
- Select the “Sports” menu, then select “Masters Swim Pass.”
- Please print the receipt or have the receipt available on your phone, bring to practice and exchange for a pass.
Update as of 3/16/2021: You will need to reserve your spot using the Arlington Aquatics portal. Reservations open 25 hours in advance (so 7:00 pm the night before) and Masters Swimming should be an option. You will need to be on our roster to be able make a reservation to swim with ARMS. You will have to pay to reserve your lane space. Beginning on July 1, 2020 everyone must have an APS membership (30-day, school year, 3-month or 12-month) to use Arlington pools. This is in addition to the Masters Punch Card.
- Sign up to keep informed on the latest happenings.
4) If you are a USMS member registered with another team other than Arlington Masters (ARMS), then you will need to pay an annual fee of $15 in order to attend our social events. Checks can be made payable to Arlington Masters Swim team or paypal payments can be made to email@example.com.