Sunday Sept. 1 – Regular Practice @ W-L Pool
Monday Sept. 2 – NO PRACTICE
Tuesday Sept. 3 – Practice @ Yorktown Pool
Wednesday Sept. 4 – Practice @ Yorktown Pool
Thursday Sept. 5 – Practice @ Yorktown Pool
* All practices are regularly scheduled times (8:30 – 9:30 pm Tues-Thurs., 6:00 – 7:30 pm Sunday)
1. W-L Pool will be CLOSED in for two weeks September for maintenance. Below is the practice schedule during the dates the pool is closed:
MON SEPT 2 – NO PRACTICE (Closed for Labor Day)
TUES SEPT 3 – THURS SEPT 5 – PRACTICE @ Yorktown Pool
SUNDAY SEPT 8 – PRACTICE @ Yorktown Pool
MON SEPT 9 – THURS SEPT 12 – PRACTICE @ Yorktown Pool
SUNDAY SEPT 15 – PRACTICE @ Wakefield Pool
MONDAY SEPT 16 – Practice at W-L resumes
All practice times are normal times! We will probably NOT have 6 lanes!
Mark your calendars for a few Spring & Summer happenings:
Sunday April 21 – NO PRACTICE in observance of Easter
Monday May 27 – NO PRACTICE in observance of Memorial Day
Saturday June 22 – ARMS Summer BBQ at Zsuzsanna’s House (More details to follow soon!)
Friday August 16 – NATS Swim Night! (Stay tuned for how to sign up for group tickets!)
Punch Pass Receipt Reminder: When you show the front desk your receipt for getting a new punch pass, you need to show your full, original receipt (no screenshots!) so that the front desk can verify the purchase.
Arlington County has closed all pools on Sunday Jan. 13 due to snow. There is NO PRACTICE on Sunday!
Below is the holiday practice schedule:
- Sunday December 23- Regular practice
- Monday December 24- No practice
- Tuesday December 25- No practice
- Wednesday December 26- Regular practice
- Thursday December 27- Regular practice
- Sunday December 30- Regular practice
- Monday December 31- No practice
- Tuesday January 1- No practice
- Wednesday January 2- Regular practice
- Thursday January 3- Regular practice
This gallery contains 4 photos.