Note: We will be swimming at Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center beginning on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
- Monday – coach’s choice (a mix of kick, pull, stroke, sprint and distance)
- Tuesday – stroke-focused practice (IM’s and drills)
- Wednesday – distance night (longer sets, mostly freestyle)
- Thursday – sprints & intervals
- Sunday – longer yardage focused practice
Here’s what you need to do in order to swim with Arlington Masters at Long Bridge:
- Register with USMS for 2021
- If you previously registered with ARMS or forwarded a copy of your 2021 USMS membership you are on our roster. If you would like to confirm you are on our roster feel free to email email@example.com.
- We will continually update our roster with anyone who registers with ARMS for the remainder of the year.
- If you are registered with another USMS team for 2021 and want to swim with ARMS you need to email us a copy of your current 2021 USMS membership so we can add you to our roster
- An ARMS volunteer will check you in for Masters practice and you must be on our roster to swim with us.
- Purchase a Long Bridge membership
- Go here to purchase a membership. There are a variety of pool membership options – annual, punch passes, drop-in, etc. This membership is only for Long Bridge and will not be valid at any of the APS pools (Washington-Liberty, Yorktown or Wakefield).
- A Long Bridge staff member will check you in for access to the pool.
- Purchase an ARMS membership
- We are waiving this fee for the remainder of 2021.
- We will have an online registration system in place when USMS 2022 registration begins later this year. Stay tuned for more!